Friday, December 12, 2008

My New Blog....

Hi..everyone out there,

This is my second blog or for more accurate,this is my NEW BLOG...I started to blog few years ago,my first blog was more about my personal life..my feeling on all sort of private stuffs..and for now,I decided to have my second blog which will mainly talks about my experiences in my working environments, my expressions regarding my works and the people around me which I think will not be too private to blog about la !!...so for this reason,I decided to made my first blog remains private and will be replace by my this NEW BLOG....Thank You.

3 comments:

-EdwiN- said...

hope sir will b postin lots n lots of interesting post =)

go go mr.tam!!

S.H.O.N.G said...

haha,Edwin..i wish to...hope the same thing to you too...

yyPhang said...

Sir, as Socrates put it, "an unexamined life is not worth living". I concur to the third comments but, as for the first two, i think they melebih-lebih d lo..
Sir, i seriously think that u are too nice d lo and that's y they have the bloody audacity to throw in such brusque remarks... it is damn harsh lo
Anyway, sir, u are the best!! I m sure they are many students which enjoy your teaching and like you as much as i do :)