Friday, December 12, 2008

Comments From My Beloved Students


I Received Heart Breaking Comments From Students.


Well as a teacher,I have try my best to make all my students to understand my lessons..I always remind my self that keeping a good rapport with students is vital in my career,but no whether how hard i worked toward my goals i did receive some negative feedback from my beloved students, sometime I feel very frustrated because of this...here are some comments posted to me by students...

PS :
This post is means to express my feeling about my experiences and the challenges in my works !! I have no intention to fingers point anyone on any wrong doing or misbehave...so I hope no one will feel upset about it,anyway I would like to apologize for any hard feeling that arises from this post. Thanks.


1) Comment I (from a student in 4S1 of 2008)


This comment came to me after I requested a student for some actions to prevent the occurrence of further misunderstand among students in the class..(the case was regarding some disciplinary problem of a student from the same class)


2) Comment II (a student from 5S1 of 2006)


Please click on the picture to enlarge the texts..sorry.

I received this comment after I praised the high achievers in the class during the SPM trial exam and commented these few 'weaker' students to work harder upon their SPM, in fact i didn't scold them at all..giving advise to students is just a normal routine of a teacher..but this comment did inspire me !!


3)Comment III (a student from 5S1 of 2006 again..)

Please click on the picture to enlarge the texts..sorry.

I received this comment after I praised the high achievers in the St David Forum on the net after the SPM trial exam and advised 'weaker' students to work harder upon their SPM..i had to admit this comment did inspire me as well !!


Well,after some deep reflections, I admitted some of these comments will help me to become a better teacher...for this reason,I will take these comments positively and will accept this as one of the many challenges in my life in dealing with educating students..This is my promise !! and lastly...Thanks for reading.






3 comments:

Magdeline said...

wah sir .. u so ke lian one ah ... its so difficult being a teacher .. nvm ... there's still other students who appreciates u ! ure still the best physics teacher that has taught me ( just dun post the bad results in fb :p )

S.H.O.N.G said...

Magdeline..thanks for your comment..it means a lots to me..haha i don't have the opportunity to post ur results in FB anymore la...

Magdeline said...

haha .. true .. but other student's result ... nvm .. i still enjoyed the 2 years in skul and in facebook relationship !! kakakaka